Monument Soldering OMAT 12in. X 12in. (300x300mm) - MON2359Y
Monument Soldering OMAT 12in. X 12in. (300x300mm)- MON2359Y
Monument 2359 OMAT Soldering matt is a patented cut out mat for soldering copper pipes from 15 - 22 mm in diameter. It reduces the risk of fire and its unique shape with overlap gives a tight and secure fit.
Unlike conventional soldering mats the OMAT wraps around the pipe offering complete protection to the surrounding surfaces. The OMAT is constructed from a woven glass fabric and does not present any of the hazards associated with asbestos materials. Additionally, it is stitched all round and will resist temperatures up to 600 degrees C.
- Patented variable cut out mat for soldering pipes.
- Perfect for use with Gasex, MAPP and MAPPro high temperature gases.
- Reduces the risk of fire.
- Resist temperatures up to 600 degrees C.
- Protects walls, cables, carpets and other flammable materials.
- The unique shape with overlap gives a tight and secure fit.
- Fits pipe Sizes 15 to 22mm.
- For soldering copper pipes.
- Constructed from a woven glass fabric.
- Display Pack.
Product Part code
Related Product codes:
- MON2355M, OMAT 12in.x12in. (300x300mm) for Soldering 15 to 22mm pipe.
- MON2361F, OMAT 10in.x10in. (250x250mm) for Soldering 15 to 22mm pipe.